Have you ever played "
Rockband"? I hadn't either until last Friday night, in which I proceeded to stay up until 1:30 with
Tay playing it. Oh my my. It is addicting. For those of you who don't know what it is.... it's a video game only instead of
controllers you use a guitar, drum set, and microphone. The best part of the night was watching my Dad rock out on the drums, my mom stress out while playing the guitar, and
Tay singing at the top of his lungs.
Hah. Quite a sight let me tell you.
I do have to say - I was a little frightened at the mesmerizing power of the game after that night... Sitting down to play something and coming out of your daze four hours later does something to you...:) But - it is wicked fun! And I'm becoming a pretty good guitar player. Maybe someday soon Tay will stop saying, "Why don't you just sing Ash - it's better when you sing." (aka. You bite at the guitar and drums) and our band "Wack Attack" will conquer the touring world... :)
No comments:
Post a Comment