Tuesday, January 27, 2009

What now?

After the past two weeks of crazy overtime, managing 17 other temps while losing my counterpart Ivan to real life (he left the life of a temp to move on to what he really wants to do... shocker huh), trying to meet impossible deadlines, and going loopy from staring at computer screens and reports all day - I don't know what to do with myself. The rush is over.

CONFESSION:
If you were to watch my blog 24 hours a day. (Please don't you would die from boredom.) But if you were - you would be able to tell when my work days are slow. My blog background turns schizo as I try about 10 different ones a minute. Kind of like a girl who can't decide what to wear. Sad - but true.

3 comments:

Dan said...

Hey Ash,

You know what, I haven't heard from you in forever! I don't know your email address or I would have written you. How are you? what are you up to? I hope life is treating you well! Love ya!

DanG

Cat[Catastrophe] said...

Glad the rush is over, darling!

I hope you can destress with some radtastic scripture study with my best friend [who you're totally stealing and I'm almost not jealous] =D

Bex =] said...

Make plans.
=]

Mwahahahaaaa!