Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Goals for 2009

You know the idea that when you are accountable to someone you are better at accomplishing things? Well - for me it is very very true. The problem is lately I'm not accountable to very many people. Probably a little sad - but I still haven't quite made the transition from school deadlines = motivation to self-control = motivation. But that is what new years are for right?! A new beginning. So... here are my goals for 2009 and I am accountable to this blog.

1. Create and STICK TO a budget.
2. STUDY my scriptures regularly and EFFECTIVELY.
3. Lose weight - use the gym membership that I'm paying for.
4. Decide what my "next step" is and take it.


So there they are. I've been thinking about what they should be for a while. I think as I work on these four things, everything else I need to work on will start to fall into place. I'll report (at the first of each month) how I am doing on each.

I hope you have a wonderful New Year - one filled with joy, accomplishment, and other good things. 2009 is going to be a great year... I can feel it.

1 comment:

Megan Lewis said...

Good luck my friend! I believe in you!