CONGRATULATIONS BRANDON!
My brother Brandon is in Peru serving a mission for our church. And last week he had his first dream in Spanish! He's been out a little over a year - and I had told him early on that I would consider him a Spanish master when he started to dream is Spanish. I asked him every once and awhile if it had happened yet... and didn't get me question answered... but today...it happened.
He wrote... "So I dreamt that I was back and BYU-Idaho and i was sitting at a table with some people and i had something to say about one of them and I didnt want anyone else to understand what I was saying so I said it in Spanish haha I spoke in spanish in my dream and I actually remembered it haha that was pretty cool." Hah - hopefully when you get back you won't talk in Spanish about me...:)
So - I think Congrats are in order Broseph! You are now a Spanish "master"...:)
I wonder - if you serve a mission in England do you start to dream in an English accent?
Monday, December 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good question. I think i was too tired to dream much, but I think I did hear my friends using their accent now that I think about it.
Post a Comment