I love blogger. There is usually some new cute post from someone everyday. And several of you are hilarious. I may need to stop reading blogs on my lunch break, because every once and awhile I just have to laugh out loud. These cube walls are pretty thin... so I'm pretty sure the people around me think I'm crazy. One of must be thinking "There's that crazy Ashlee over there laughing all by herself." It never fails to put a smile on my face!
I feel a bit guilty knowing that I'm not giving much back to you stellar bloggers who (as Brother Kane would say)"Pump me full of sunshine." I'm just not that witty and don't have cute kids doing cute things to write about yet. So - let me just say thank you and - I.O.U. :) Thanks for sharing your fun stories w/ me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ashlee -
You are awesome! I love keeping up with you via your blog and I adore the comments you leave on mine. They make my day!!! Thank you for being such great friend!!
Asher.
You have some really amazing thoughts.
You're wicked witty.
And you might not have kids, but you have a dog.
Psh.
Don't compare, just share. =P
Post a Comment