Friday, June 19, 2009

Everyone's an Artist.

I didn't post about this when I said I would... but Becca tried to turn me into an artist one day. I felt very professional. We drove to the beach at sunset, pulled out our camping chairs, canvas, pastels (is that what they're called?), and Reese's and got to work.

Here's the view...



And here are our artistic interpretations.



And here are the artists. Freezing their little tails off.



Note: I tried uploading the second picture oriented the correct way, but it kept rotating... and so I'm just gonna leave it and be happy.

3 comments:

Bex =] said...

I didn't have to try.
And it wasn't one day.

Listen to your own title, you silly!

I love our picture.
I always wondered what I would look like without freckles.
Which means pretty much amazing.
Not to toot my own horn, or anything.
>.>

Barely There Mineral Miracle...
HERE I COME.
=]


DO MORE ART.
Ahaaaa.
=]

Cat[Catastrophe] said...

So cute you guys. Good job on the pastels. I hope I can learn to use those sometime. =]

Megan Lewis said...

Lovely work! I am truly inspired. What a fun idea!! I hope you have fun out west Ash!