Well, #1 is simple, yet elegant. #2 is detailed and chipper.
I appreciate the trees and open door in #1.
I honestly super appreciate the details in #2.
But I'm going to have to go with #1. It has basic symbolism in it. The snow on the roof makes me think of NH snow storms where you get stuck inside your house for a day or two. And the open door makes me think that whoever made it is a very welcoming, open individual. And, not to mention how the MnMs look like strung up Christmas lights.
I would make a huge list about the cool things on #2, too, but then my argument for #1 would be null and void.
I didn't know you had a BLOG!! I'll need to visit it more often. As for the vote.... I think I'll have to go with... A TIE??? I don't like that the trees aren't edible in #1... but I love the coconut snow on the roof top. I like the candy walkway in #2, but I don't like the... wait a minute. I can't decide on anything I DON'T like about #2. I guess that's my VOTE! #2!!!
6 comments:
I like number one! =]
Well, #1 is simple, yet elegant.
#2 is detailed and chipper.
I appreciate the trees and open door in #1.
I honestly super appreciate the details in #2.
But I'm going to have to go with #1.
It has basic symbolism in it.
The snow on the roof makes me think of NH snow storms where you get stuck inside your house for a day or two.
And the open door makes me think that whoever made it is a very welcoming, open individual.
And, not to mention how the MnMs look like strung up Christmas lights.
I would make a huge list about the cool things on #2, too, but then my argument for #1 would be null and void.
=]
I didn't know you had a BLOG!! I'll need to visit it more often. As for the vote.... I think I'll have to go with... A TIE??? I don't like that the trees aren't edible in #1... but I love the coconut snow on the roof top. I like the candy walkway in #2, but I don't like the... wait a minute. I can't decide on anything I DON'T like about #2. I guess that's my VOTE! #2!!!
I am too much in awe to decide which one I love best. Love ya, Megan
DEFINITELY number two. i hope that one's yours, because i'd hate to vote against you :P
My vote (better late than never!) is...
drumroll...
#1! Less is more :-)
Post a Comment