Sunday, May 17, 2009

I'm not that girl....

Okay, I admit it. I'm not a dog lover. I was afraid to let that out of the bag for years thinking that people would decide I was a heartless, unfeeling, despicable human being. But...it's the truth so why try to hide it. They smell, jump on you, bite and some of them are not even that cute. So when my fam decided to get a dog I wasn't all that thrilled. Until I saw the little pooch. Now, I really don't want to become one of those people who brag about how adorable their dog is... I'm just not that girl... but look at that face.


Her name is Sienna and I think it's going to be pretty hard not to love her. Maybe there is hope for this heartless, unfeeling, despicable human being yet.

ps. There Chelsie and Becca. I posted. :)

3 comments:

Cat[Catastrophe] said...

YOU EXIST!

That dog is adorable... and I'm not a dog person either. Haha.

amy said...

yup, not a dog person too. but your poochie is a cutie!

Scott Lewis said...

So cute! congrats on your adorable dog. Sorry I dropped off the planet. We changed internet providers and here we are 3 weeks later and still no internet. I can't tell you how thrilled I am about that. I'll call ya soon.
love ya
Megan