Wednesday, February 11, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SISTER MEGGO!

Meg's birthday was on the 5th. Her first b-day on the "mish." Little Miss 22.

Look at that hottie...:)

We got to talk to her last week, to tell her about my Grandpa. It was actually one of the neat moments of my trip to Colorado. My family and I went out there for the funeral. And when Meg called we were in my Grandma's room. After talking to her about sad things for awhile we decided that we needed to leave her on a cheery note... and so we all broke into "Happy Birthday... and everyone loaded into my Grandma's room to sing. Sitting on my Grandma's bed, watching all of my cousins and aunts run in to join the singing... I was so grateful for my family! Man do I love them. That includes you Meggo - I have you had a fabulous day!

No comments: