Yesterday I went to Friendly's with Becca, Mel and Julia... and while we were eating the most delicious ice cream I've had in awhile it started to snow. Not a novel occurrence in New England, true, but it was gorgeous snow! The sit-by-a-window-drinking-hot-chocolate-while-reading-a-good-book kind! Huge light and fluffy. Perfect.
So on our way out the the car we sampled some, I really couldn't help myself as I watched the huge flakes float past my head. Nothing like standing in a Friendly's parking lot at 10pm trying to catch snowflakes on your tongue. I wish I had a picture because I'm sure we looked like fools..:) It totally made the drive home through the crazy slippery blustery conditions on the highway worth it!
On a side note:
Since when does Barnes and Noble close at 10pm? And Walmart at 11? My goodness. What is a girl to do when her friend needs a cute notebook and everything is closed?
3 comments:
I love driving in the snow. =D =D
What a lovely evening!!
Ashlee, it is wise to stay out of Walmart in NH after 9pm at night. Trust me, I know these things!
Post a Comment