Thursday, May 6, 2010

Rose colored glasses


Tay left one of his homework sheets out on the counter and as I read over it I realized something shocking.... Something my high school self would have never thought possible. I miss homework. I miss school. I miss the days right before a big test when you went to class and played review jeopardy for the whole period, and the feeling of victory when you figured out some particularly stubborn math question and the answer you got was identical to the answer at the back of the book, and seeing a big honking A on a paper you stayed up until 2am finishing. I know I'm looking back on that time with rose colored glasses.... but I almost want to go back. :)

1 comment:

Shelby said...

oh lady it is a wonder that I am still friends with you. :) just kidding I love ya anyway! See you tonight!