No, no, no, no, no! I made the snow promise that it would not arrive until I was safely living far, far, VERY far away from it! :)
I hate to admit it, because I know I will get sick of the snow soon enough, but it just doesn't feel like Christmas yet without the snow.
The longer it waits to get started, the longer it will be here. So I'm with you...snow already would ya!
It BETTER have snow by the time I get back.If it doesn't I will cry times a thousand.Ten bucks says that January and February will be hard winters. =P
So is it your fault that today was a nasty, wet, heavy, soggy day? Thanks a whole heck of a lot.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
No, no, no, no, no! I made the snow promise that it would not arrive until I was safely living far, far, VERY far away from it! :)
I hate to admit it, because I know I will get sick of the snow soon enough, but it just doesn't feel like Christmas yet without the snow.
The longer it waits to get started, the longer it will be here. So I'm with you...snow already would ya!
It BETTER have snow by the time I get back.
If it doesn't I will cry times a thousand.
Ten bucks says that January and February will be hard winters. =P
So is it your fault that today was a nasty, wet, heavy, soggy day? Thanks a whole heck of a lot.
Post a Comment