It's time for the annual Giullian "gingerbread" house competition. Because I worked late and only had time for a quick run to the store we made them out of graham crackers this year. Our Aunt Cindy joined in the fun. The finished products are below. It is a competition and you are all the judges so vote for your favorite. Choose carefully... :) Merry Christmas!
#1 CASTLE IN THE FOREST
#2 FISHING ON LAKE WINNIPESAUKEE
#3 EXTREME HOME MAKEOVERBEFORE

AND AFTER
#4 A NEW HOME FOR SIENNA
10 comments:
Michelle votes #2
Drew votes #3
Wow these are all awesome! I have to say my favorite is "Fishing..." so I have to vote for that one - but ALL are so creative! Good job!
MW voted for Lake Winn. ;)
Lin voted for New House for Santa
this is brandon i vote extreme homemakeover cause taylor did it and marketed his product better than anyone else you can really tell that he has a strong desire to win. Based on that information and my sensitivity to the arts I must say Taylor created a specimen that pleases my artistic eye!
Me and Elliot LOVED them all. I was already to vote for the Before and After extreme makeover ones, but...my actual vote is for #4 because the paw prints are just too cute.
I vote for Castle in the Forest since since I made it and since that's most likely the only vote it will get. Dad.
After pondering for nearly 10 minutes, I am going to vote for the Extreme Home Makeover. Though it was a close call and even now I am fighting hitting the delete button to switch votes. Can it be a tie? You guys did a marvelous job!!
I'm liking two, but only because the lake is so clever!!
Steve has finally been able to judge these fine gingerbread specimens and has determined that his vote will lie with the Extreme Home Makeover. Thanks for sharing with us, Steve would totally give you the exploding rock for these!
Post a Comment