On Thanksgiving Day - before we stuffed ourselves full of delicious foods - the four "kids" dragged ourselves out of bed into the freezing Colorado morning to go run a 5k. It was my first real "legit" race and it was so much fun!!
Well - if I'm being completely honest - I wasn't loving my life halfway through - but after I finished I felt like a champ! Like I could go run another (only I probably would have keeled over if I'd tried).

The three of them (Meg, Bran and Tay) wasted me - they're pretty much champs! But I was pretty proud that even with the cold and huge jump in altitude I finished it in same amount of time it takes me run it at the gym on a treadmill in ideal (but boring) conditions.
It was a wicked fun way to start the day!
(Yes - that rhymed.)
Well - if I'm being completely honest - I wasn't loving my life halfway through - but after I finished I felt like a champ! Like I could go run another (only I probably would have keeled over if I'd tried).

The three of them (Meg, Bran and Tay) wasted me - they're pretty much champs! But I was pretty proud that even with the cold and huge jump in altitude I finished it in same amount of time it takes me run it at the gym on a treadmill in ideal (but boring) conditions.
It was a wicked fun way to start the day!
(Yes - that rhymed.)
The sweet shirts we got for running...
3 comments:
Way to go! I want a Turkey shirt too!
Great job! That is awesome that you could run it all together!
Yea ash! You'll always be a champ to me!
Post a Comment