Monday, March 9, 2009

This is the funniest commercial I've seen in a long time.

I can't get the song out of my head. And everytime I see it I bust out laughing... even when I'm by myself. In the words of Meggo, "It is Dee-Behst!"

Here is a little laugh from me to you.

3 comments:

Bex =] said...

...


You are amazing.

Hey.
We have a Fish-Fry event right now.
For $3.33 you can get a Filet and large fry OR two Filet OR two large fries.

Super good deals, if I don't say so myself.

...
I've never seen this commercial before, hahah.
You're so great.

At least with Filets there's no paper to worry about. HAHAHAHAHA.
=]

Chelsie! said...

Thanks for helping me with the video Ash! I would have never figured it out on my own!

This one is HILARIOUS!

<3

Megan Lewis said...

yummm, now you are making me want to get into my car and go get some yummy food....