Monday, October 13, 2008

Nicknames

I've got a half hour left of work and we finsihed our project an hour ago - so I think I'll blog one more time.

Are you a nickname person? I am. Last night, Meg, my sister, told me that she wants to name one of her sons Everett. I told her if she did - I'd call him Evie. Poor chico. I know that's a girl's name but I can't help it I have to shorten or elongate names. I have to personalize them... I can't help it. And I know I'm good friends when their name starts to morph.

Megan - Meemo, Mitchell, Meggo, Meggers
Brandon - Rando, Bran,
Taylor - this one is not hard - Tay. I tried to call him Mattie for awhile (his middle name is Matthew) but I think having one girl name is hard enough. He wouldn't tolerate two.
Shelby - Shelbs - but I think that one came with her, shelbo
Abigal - Abadoo, Sis
Jacob - Bob
Nicole - Nicolleta, Nikki, Cole, Colleta
I'll stop there...

I love them.

No comments: